Outdoor Decking, Sanding and Rejuvenating Timbre. Entertaining areas Sydney-Wide.
Established business over many years, huge-demand with high gross profit margins and growth potential!
Clients want a beautiful area to entertain guests, but often don’t have the time for sanding, staining and outdoor timber restoration. This is the demand from many Sydneysiders, especially after covid and more home entertaining.
The business has been operating for more than eight years and takes pride in its quality workmanship and excellent materials.
Rest easy knowing that this business is fully licensed with the NSW Department of Fair Trading and has all insurances in place.
This is easy to learn. Training is included for new owners.
If you’re a current tradie, this is a perfect add-on business for you! This is perfect for a partnership as well.
WHY PURCHASE THIS BUSINESS:
- Good reputation; professional workmanship and high-quality materials
- Price includes utility and tools valued at about $20,000
- Training included.
- Huge demand for services offered (employ workers to meet customer demand, increasing sales and profits)
- High gross profit margins
- NO rent, low-cost structure
1. Easily earn $1000 – $1600 net profit a day.
2. The owner did not work 5 days a week due to being happy with income.
3. Scalable business, you can easily expand if hiring, with the potential to be completely hands off the tools.
4. Perfect for a partnership as well if you want to split the upfront costs.
5. Perfect time to jump in before summer and will come with a full list of customers from previous years.
6. Can be added onto an existing business or be standalone, better than franchising, since you are 100% your own boss, and you could easily franchise it yourself if you wanted to.
7. Already established business with a great reputation, ready to go.
Know more about this business by getting in touch with John McSweyn on 0400 440 440 or by filling out our Confidentiality Agreement form directly.
- Country: Australia
Name: John McSweyn
Confidentiality Agreement: thebrokerageconnection.com.au/confidentiality-agreement